Today has been a day of gathering thoughts, reflecting on life, and making cookies.
A friend listed things for which she is thankful on Facebook today.
As I collect my thoughts, here are a few things I’m thankful for today:
- Being food secure
- Being shelter secure
- Having a loving husband, my rock
- Having a dog who knows when to be by my side
- Baking for neighbors
- Receiving baked goods from a neighbor
- Thunder and lightning storms
- A place to voice my opinions, my thoughts, and often my soul
- Friends who care
- Being healthy myself, and knowing my friends and family are healthy
- My children
- Sanity in a time of chaos and craziness
- Friends who share what they are thankful for in their lives
- Receiving new recipes to try
- Being able to read and enjoy books
What are some things for which you are thankful?
Have a blessed evening!